Saturday, December 22, 2012

Five Golden Rings

Every year, Morgan's class has a Christmas recital. Last year was a total train wreck. Kids were crying, wandering around, and no one knew the words to anything. Granted, they were all three, but it was safe to assume none of them were American Idol contenders.
 
This year was a completely different story. Morgan had made props, was excited to sing, and belted out Rudolph like no body's business. Unfortunately, I was at work and missed all of it.
 


So at dinner last night, I asked Morgan to sing Rudolph again. She declined. Instead, she offered to sing the complete rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas, complete with a side ponytail and a lisp. Yes, this video is five minutes long, but if it doesn't make you fall in love with Christmas, I don't know what will.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh holy goodness that made my heart explode. Morgan is just too precious. Way to capture the moment!

*BTW- let me introduce myself, hi, I'm Heather, co-worker and friend of Leslie. She has shown me your awesome blog as we gush together over the sweetness. You have a way with words :)