Thursday, April 30, 2015

Home Stretch


We are at the 39-week mark. For the (very) few of you who have resisted the urge to ask, I am still pregnant. Pregnancy and I actually get along swimmingly, except for the occasional moment when I feel like my belly is going to literally fall of my body. A friend of mine was still running 4 miles when she was 40 weeks...I would consider that an option if someone was willing to duct tape my stomach down. Totally feasible.

In advance of our little arrival, we decided to have some family photos taken. Beginning when Morgan was a baby, we've had a tradition of getting photos done in various places around Boise. We had these taken in the foothills north of town, and they are some of my favorites. I'm not sure if I consider these the last photos of the three of us or the first photos of the four of us. Regardless, they make us all look a little better than we do in real life, which makes them perfect. 









No comments: