Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Campurchino

I was recently talking to a friend about language development in children.  Her toddler, who is almost two, isn't talking at all yet.  We agreed this was perfectly normal and no cause for alarm.  What I didn't tell her was that Morgan was talking in full sentences before she was two and I had no idea if not talking at this age was normal.  In fact, Morgan had just about nailed the word "cappuccino" while we were camping right before her 2nd birthday. Yeah, I'm bragging, but you would, too.  If I was guaranteed a 2nd baby would be this cute, we might just have another.



2 comments:

mlisanicole said...

I love how David is still comatose yet rises to the occasion as needed, then falls right back into the coma. :)

Rebecca Sagoe said...

That was so cute Amy! I remember how much Morgan was talking at that age. Miss you guys!