Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shallow Gene Pool

While I was going through some pictures from our trip this summer, I came across a series of photos in which a variety of family members were serving as human jungle gyms.  This post initially started as a question to my brother (please note the topless man in the back), asking him why he was the only one of us who managed to evade capture by the feral children.  

But then I noticed something really weird, almost creepy.  I found two pictures of me and my sister, each of us being wrangled by little people, extra arms and legs flailing everywhere.  That's not what bothered me (although it IS what threw out my back). What really took me aback is how similar we look.  Same pose, same clothes, even the same smile.  It's like we're related or something.


P.S. By the way, Shaun, why are you the ONLY one of us who got out of monkey duty!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh - we look like twins! :) Oh those kids are so stinkin' cute.

Patty said...

Hmmm looks like you are sisters! Why is Shaun just sitting in the background? I am sure he is glad (in the moment) that he is not the jungle gym. Pretty daughters - adorable Grandkids ;0) Handsome son with a glazed look!!! Love everyone!