Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stunad

I am a morning person.  I hit the ground running, ready to tackle the day.  I am perky, and chatty, and totally annoying.  As you may remember, David does not share that trait.  He likes to start his day off slow and then ease it on back.  The fact that I took these pictures at 6:48 in the morning should tell you just how different we are. 

Italians have a word for this lethargic, underwhelming approach to mornings.

Stunad (stew-nod): an adjective usually used to describe the way you feel when you first wake up and can't yet mentally process anything meaningful or when you do something really stupid or a series of really stupid things, not because your stupid but because you're mentally not with it.




I'll give you one guess which one of us Morgan takes after.  Frankly, it's a wonder we get out of the house at all each morning.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Wow! One more thing to add to my list! I suffer from stunad! How funny. Morgan, David, Shaun, Leslie and I all have this in common ;0)